Friday, September 01, 2006

I think I might maybe may

it's a new month! which, of course, means crazy-busy times at work. yay for me.

I haven't been feeling too well today. SO not cool. my guess would be some sort of food poisoning, but who knows. the only thing I can think of would be that our milk has gone bad and the 1/4 of a gallon I drank last night didn't sit well. since my allergies have created this whole I-can't-taste-anything monster, I really don't think I would have noticed the difference. drat.

maybe, just might maybe, I will take the roomie out this weekend for a night of excitement and fun in lexington. if she's not working or tired, and while I still have a little cash from today's paycheck. maybe a little beach volleyball at marikka's? urm... maybe not so much. but the jamaican band at atomic cafe is kinda fun... we'll see.

1 comment:

Nakiru said...

i miss you. i miss the messy apartment, i miss the empty cherry coke cans everywhere. i miss checking out hot guys. i miss starbucks. i miss you grading till 3am. i miss our papazahn chair.
but mostly, i miss you. :-D you're the best, buffy.