Friday, January 26, 2007

I tend to forget to title my posts.

So the car is officially dead, the back officially will not let me fix it, farm bureau and central bank are officially tied for #1 on my blacklist. followed quickly by ms. alexis herself. grrrrrrrrrrrr.

anybody wanna go to a midnight hockey game tonight?!?!?!?! :-D it's been awhile. sounds like fun. YAY! who needs milk and bread?! I'll spend my $5 watching guys beat each other up!!!

in other news, check out kraz's xanga. or not. but it's got interesting info on Macky-G himself, and a link to a guy whose head was in a mountain lion's mouth. with teeth marks and everything. cool.

I've learned that it can be difficult to simultaneously work out (either treadmill or elliptical) and watch grey's anatomy. cuz when big bombshells drop out of people's mouths, it's difficult not to fall off the machine. but apparently not as difficult as when trying to show jessica how to turn on the little fan-thingey. but hey, I made the older guy on the other side of me laugh, so what's a sore knee? MORAL OF THE STORY: don't fall off the treadmill.

later, peoples. good times, good food tonight. YAY!!

No comments: