Tuesday, June 19, 2007

To this I fervently aspire...

Urrrggghh....
I'm totally not wanting to do all the things I need to do to get myself ready to do what I need to do. I really need to get over this procrastinator thing. Yeah, I don't think it'll happen either. Oh well.
Company lunch today.... to thank us for all our hard work. I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to jump-start the good eating habits again. Because tonight I'm totally going to have some more birthday cake.
Okay, I think that's all I wanna say. Not much going through my head right now... other than coldness. Lots of coldness. I feel like I've been standing in the big frigerator in the basement of the dining hall for about 15 minutes... yeah, it's THAT cold in my office. I'm just glad I remembered my jacket today :)
Bye now.

No comments: