Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Chip, I'm gonna come at you like a..... what was that again?

I got a crazy amount of sleep this weekend. Yesterday was the first day I've actually felt *rested* in I can't even remember how long. Like, the kind that even if I wanted to take a nap, I couldn't. Cause I was all sleeped out.
Then last night happened...
I received a text message from a certain marine-someone at 2am. Now, if this had been an important message, one that would be necessary for me to know at 2 o'clock in the morning, I wouldn't mind so much.
It was a sound byte from the Ballad of Ricky Bobby -
you know, the spider monkey one.
I do not consider that important enough to wake me up from a deep, dreamful sleep. So, then, I was at least a little awake (since the text message noise on my phone is similar to my alarm clock noise, and it nearly freaked the poopy out of me), and I had to pee (I'm sure you wanted to know that. I know, You're welcome). I finally climbed back in bed...
....And could not sleep.
At all.
Buffy was not a very happy camper at 2am.
Now, I am exhausted. Grrrrr. So much for being rested. Which is making me ever so slightly cranky.
That, and the Slim-Fast.
But on a happier note, Healthy Choice dinners are on sale 1/2 price at Meijer this week. So I actually went grocery shopping before my ever-long church meeting last night, and there is
ACTUALLY FOOD IN MY FRIDGE. (well, freezer)
YAY for me.
(bye now)

No comments: