Friday, July 13, 2007

Walk Like an Egyptian

Apparently I've become a Friday post-er. Or whatnot.
Crazy weekend to come...
I just found out Heidi is coming to visit tonight (Hi Heidi!). YAY! Girls' nights are fun :)
Tomorrow I will HOPEFULLY get the *other room* figured out and organized at some point.... although that may have to wait until Sunday or some such.
Tomorrow night... CHOIR PARTY!! WOOT! Partially for me, partly for the newest little Losch, who isn't very many weeks old. Good times :)
I need to go to WalMart at some point in the near future. I'm on my last roll of tp (I'm sure you wanted to know that), and thank you cards are a must at this point. And Ale8... LOTS of Ale8!!
Sunday is church, my last time to hear Pastor Steve preach :( At least for quite awhile. Sadness.
Hmm...... that's all I'm going to say now. Have a fabulous weekend!!!!!!
Loveness and all.

No comments: